Halcyon EOS 4.5 LED dive light
The promise of LED technology that can fully replace HID lighting just took a step forward with Halcyon’s newest Eos primary light. The new Eos capably blends numerous desirable features with a focused light output exceeding the 10-watt HID.
The Eos also reduces battery consumption with an efficient array of dual-intensity LEDs—a quick flip of the switch more than doubles the battery’s run time! A machined aluminum head shields a nearly indestructible LED light array with an expected lifecycle of 20,000 hours. A set of innovative Halcyon features round out the Eos by adding a custom tie point for the Goodman handle and a specially machined rear bolt-snap attachment point.
The Halcyon Eos represents the dawn in a new age of underwater lighting and is a welcome addition to our line of primary lighting.
- Advanced LED array provides powerful 600 Lumen output in a small, attractive form.
- Lux rating at one meter is 10700; at three meters, 1450; and at five meters, 530.
- High-quality, aluminum light head with a Type 3, Class 2 Mil-Spec hard coat is durable and corrosion resistant.
- Aluminum light head optimizes heat dissipation while protecting LED electronics.
- High-quality LEDs are rated for approximately 20,000 hours and protected by a nearly indestructible light head.
- The dual-intensity LED allows an option to double battery run time.
- The built-in thermal protection circuit auto-switches to low intensity to protect LED array from overheating when out of the water.
- The Eos Goodman handle features an innovative bolt snap attachment point.
- The light head body provides a rear bolt snap attachment option.
- The charger has a switchable universal input, 110-240v.
- The Eos LED is pressure tested and depth rated to 300ft/90m.
- The Eos comes standard with our indestructible Explorer canister featuring our proprietary “dry lid” design.
- Battery pack is 5 hour run time, full power. 10 hour run time at half intensity setting.